Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 2-3 Fire continued

I knew it won't be realistic for me to keep update everyday. I knew it based on my past experience of turning daily diary to weekly then to yearly until totally disappeared. Back to when every single friend of mine had a MSN space, I never started writing anything on it since I knew I won't keep up to it. And this time, I failed on second day!

Well, technically speaking, I didn't fail. Never said it is the blog with everyday update. But I did use the title like "Day 1" as a nice index. Emmm, it cause me a little headache now how to title the third day after skipping the second one. OK, maybe I should alter the rule to that I will keep all the dishes updated, but not on everyday.

The second dish we made is a dish we made the second time. It is from Rick Bayless's book which Legg received almost two year ago as gift from his parents. I think they will be blissful if they knew we totally made three dishes out of it during last two years. I am not sure but I guess subconsciously the key to this two time nominee is 'slow cook'. Yes, it is a slow cook dish that was quietly waiting for us when we got home after work. Nice!

Picture will follow soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment